Weak WiFi Signal Problem in Windows 10? Here’s the Solution
If you recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and facing the problem of weak, low and drop in WiFi signals, here’s how to fix it. Simply Weak WiFi Signal Problem.
After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, a lots of PC owners have reported that their weak signal of wireless networks and in some cases, WiFi networks are no longer available in task bar.
The major Widows 10 rolled by Microsoft in 190 countries and has more than 14 millions installation in the 24 hours.
As we can assume the Windows 10 as a beta version, hence, lots of PC users reported the initial problem including the WiFi problem in Windows 10.
So here is the simple solution that works for lots of affected users.
1. Right Click on The Computer icon on your desktop “This PC” and click on “Manage”.
2. Now Click on “Device Manager”.
3. Scroll down to the “Network Adopter”. As shown in the below image.
4. Here, you have to uninstall the WiFi Driver. So do it as shown in the above image.
5. Restart your computer. You have done.
The previous Wireless Networks will be available in the WiFi and Network task bar as shown below.
Just do the same for Weak WiFi signal problem or WiFi problem in Windows 10. If it works for you, that what we exactly want to figure out the problem. If you know other methods or tricks to solve the low signal problem in Windows 10, Please share with us in the below comment box. So that, other user will get it useful as well.
You may also read More Here
- Top 10 Reasons why not to upgrade to Windows10
- Create a password reset disk for Windows 10
- Learn What Are The Advantages Of Email Masking
- The Google’s Self-Driving Cars Look Like on the Main Road
- How To Convert Facebook Profile To A Fan Page
- Social Media Crisis and How to Get Ride on It. Simple Steps
- Google Introduced an Advance Mortgage Calculator with Smart Features